Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Looking Out For Your Interests
After a terrible accident or injury, people and entities tend to retreat to their corners and focus on their own interests. Those responsible for the accident will look for ways to squirrel out of responsibility, and insurance companies will look for ways to avoid paying out the full amount available from their policy.
This begs an important question: when you suffer a catastrophic injury, who will be looking out for you? In Summit, New Jersey, and surrounding communities, the answer to that question is Ventura, Miesowitz, Keough & Warner, P.C.
Our firm has been practicing personal injury for more than 30 years, advocating for the injured and fighting to make sure they receive a full recovery for the damages they have suffered due to the negligence of others. We can do the same for you. Call 908-277-2410 for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Damages
A personal injury claim can help make you or your loved ones whole after suffering devastating injuries, including brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and fractures. A successful claim can result in financial compensation for:
- Pain and suffering: Compensation for the physical and emotional trauma endured
- Medical and rehabilitative care: Compensation for past and future medical costs, including check-ups, surgeries and rehabilitation
- Loss of services: Compensation for lost wages and other losses caused by an injury victim’s inability to work or perform household duties
- Property damage: Compensation for damage to your vehicle or other property
Litigation Support For Complex Personal Injury Matters
Some personal injury claims can benefit from the attention of an attorney who focuses their practice in a specific case type. For such claims, we work with injury victims to gather evidence, obtain records and provide personal counsel before joining forces with specialty attorneys to bring the case to its conclusion. We provide these litigation support services in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Medical malpractice
- Asbestos cancer and mesothelioma litigation
- Pharmaceutical negligence
Put Our Skills And Experience To Work For You
You need an experienced personal injury lawyer fighting for your interests after suffering an injury. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.